Faktor Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Motivasi Kerja Pegawai Di Badan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia

Risen Anugrah R, Budi Suharto, Nurlia Balqish

Abstract


This research aims at a). To know the factors that influence the motivation of employee work in the Human Resources Development Agency of Bengkulu Province. b) to be aware of factors that affect the level of individual characteristics with the motivation level of employee work. c). To determine the presence of factors that affect the level of occupational characteristics with the motivation level of employee work. D). To determine the factors that affect the characteristics of the working situation with the motivation of employee work.

This research is a descriptive research analysis with a quantitative approach implemented by providing a list of questions relating to the research issues to the respondents. The Data analysis used in this study is a double linear regression analysis. The results showed that the individual characteristics, occupational characteristics, occupational situation characteristics positively and significantly affect the work motivation of the Human resources Development Agency. Where the motivation to increase the work of participants is 52% while the remaining 48% is influenced by other factors outside the study.


Keywords


individual characteristics, occupational characteristics, occupational situation; characteristics.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Adair. Jhon. 2007. Pemimpin yang berpusat pada tindakan. Binarupa. Aksara:Jakarta.

Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2006). Prosedur Penelitian : Suatu Pendekatan Praktik (Revisi VI). Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.

Dermantio, Edu. 2009. Skripsi: Hubungan Antara Motivasi Kerja Dengan Prestasi Kerja Karyawan (Studi Kasus Surat Kabar Jurnal Bogor). Fakultas Ekologi Manusia Institut Pertanian Bogor.

Gamayanti.Fitri.Nurul. 2013. Faktor yang berhubungan dengan motivasi kerja tenaga kesehatan di Puskesmas Banggae II Kabupaten Majene Provinsi Sulawesi Barat. Dalam Jurnal Adminitrasi dan Kebijakan Keseahtan

Gunastri, Ni Made 2009. Pengaruh Karakteristik Individu, Karakteristik Pekerjaan, Karakteristik Organisasi Terhadap Motivasi Kerja dan Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Pada CV. Kecak Denpasar) Jurnal Forum Manajemen, Vol. 7 tahun 2009

Hasibuan, MalayuS.P. 2001. ManajemenSumberDayaManusia. EdisiRevisi. BumiAksara.

Munandar, Ashar Sunyoto. 2001. Psikologi Industri Dan Organisasi. Jakarta: Universitas Indonesia. Hal 319-348.

Nirman. Umur. 2005. Perilaku Organisasi. Citra Media: Surabaya

Riyadi, Slamet. 2011. Pengaruh Kompensasi Finansial,Gaya kepemimpinan dan Motivasi kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur di Jawa Timur. Dalam Jurnal Manajemen Dan Kewirausahaan, Vol.13, No. 1, Maret 2011: 45-50.

Robbin, P. Stephen. 2003. Perilaku Organisasi Alih Bahasa Tim Indeks. Gramedia: Jakarta

Sedarmayanti. 2009. TATA KERJA DAN PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA Suatu Tinjauan Dari Aspek Ergonomi Atau Kaitan Antara Manusia Dengan Lingkungan Kerjanya. Bandung:CV. Mandar Maju. Hal: 214-222.

Singarimbun, Masri. (2000). Metode Penelitian Survai. LP3ES, Jakarta

Stoner, J.A.F & Freeman, R.E (1992). Managmet. Fifth Edition Englewood Chiffs New Jersey: Prentice-Hall A Division Of Simosi & Schuster.Inc

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Waluyo, Minto. 2009. Psikologi Teknik Industri. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu. Hal:77-84.

Wijono, Sutarto. 2010. Psikologi Industri Dan Organisasi. Jakarta: Kencana. Hal:19-57 dan hal ; 65-95.

Yuningsih. 2011. Pengaruh Human Relations Terhadap Motivasi Kerja Karyawan Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Sukadana. Dalam Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen, Vol. 7 No.2, Januari 2011 hal: 191-205




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.35448/jmb.v11i2.6063

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Sains: Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis

Redaksi SAINS: Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis,

Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa

Jl. Raya Jakarta KM. 4 Pakupatan Serang, Banten

Telp/Fax (0254) 280330

E-mail: jsm@untirta.ac.id

 

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Copyright © 2018 Sains: Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis. All rights reserved.