PERANAN DUKUNGAN SUAMI TERHADAP KEMATANGAN KARIR DOSEN WANITA FKIP UNIVERSITAS SULTAN AGENG TIRTAYASA

Raudah Zaimah Dalimunthe, Sholih Sholih, Deasy Yunika Khairun

Abstract


Female lecturers face various demands of the family and around their environment, the demands of work and the environment. Role one with other roles often contradicts later interferes with work, causing anxiety and stress. The research objective was to determine: (1) the level of career maturity of female lecturers, (2) husband's support, and (3) the contribution of husband's support to the career maturity of female lecturers. The technique in this study used correlation analysis and descriptive analysis. The research population of all female lecturers is 200 people. The sampling technique used purposive sampling with the following characteristics: (1) female lecturers who have husbands, (2) female lecturers who have and care for biological children, (3) female lecturers over 3 years. The results of this study were found: (1) overall data on the support of husbands of female lecturers at FKIP Untirta by 58.6% were in the moderate category, (2) overall data on career maturity of female lecturers at FKIP Untirta was 66.9% in the moderate, and (3) Husband's support contributes to career maturity by 34.1%, the rest is influenced by other factors of 65.9%

Husband's Support, Career Maturity


Keywords


Career Maturity

Full Text:

PDF

References


Almasitoh, Hany Ummu. (2011). Stres Kerja Ditinjau dari Konflik Peran Ganda dan Dukungan Sosial pada Perawat. Jurnal Psikologi Islam (JPI). Vol 8 (2) hal. 63-82.

Denis, D.J. 2012. Multiple Linear Regression Using SPSS Part II. (Online), (http://psychweb.psy.umt.edu/denis/datadecision/front/stat_II_2011/psyx_521multiple_regression_part_II.pdf , diakses 20 Oktober 2014).

Iqbal, Muhammad. (2016). Pengaruh Konflik Peran Ganda Dan Stres Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Wanita Pada Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Menggala. Tesis. Bandar Lampung: Universitas Lampung.

Irianto, A. 2012. Statistik: Konsep dasar dan aplikasinya. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Laksmi, Ayu Putri Nimas & Hadi, Cholichul. (2012). Hubungan antara Konflik Peran Ganda (Work Family Conflict) Dengan Kepuasan Kerja Pada Karyawati Bagian Produksi PT. X. Jurnal Psikologi Industri dan Organisasi. Vol 1(2) hal. 66.

Santrock, J.W. (2004). Life-Span Development. Ninth Edition. Boston : McGraw-Hill Companies.

Sudjana, N., & Ibrahim. 2002. Penelitian dan Penilaian Pendidikan. Bandung: Sinar Baru.

Sudjana. 1986. Metode Statistik. Bandung: Tarsito.

Sugiyono, (2005). Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Bandung: CV Alvabeta.

Sugiyono. 2013. Metodologi Kombinasi. Bandung: Alfa Beta.

Wijayanti, Tri Ade & Indrawati, Sri Endang. (2016). Hubungan Antara Konflik Peran Ganda Dengan Kepuasan Pernikahan Pada Wanita Yang Bekerja Sebagai Penyuluh Di Kabupaten Purbalingga. Jurnal Empati. Vol 5 (2) hal. 282-286.

Yusuf, A. M. 2014. Metodologi Penelitian: Kuantitatif, kualitatif, dan penelitian gabungan. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30870/jpbk.v4i2.6720

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.